Leriq biography, career, awards and net worth via Afrokonnect.
His real name is Eric Isaac Utere but he’s better known by his stage name Leriq,
Sometimes stylised as LeriQ), he is a Nigerian record producer and songwriter.
Leriq is signed to Aristokrat Records and has affiliation with Sony Music Entertainment.
Over the years Leriq has achieved recognition for his work on several projects,
Including on Burna Boy’s 2012 single Like To Party,
Leriq was also credited on the production of burna boy’s debut album L.I.F.E – Leaving an Impact for Eternity (2013).
LeriQ biography, Early life and career
Incase you don’t know Leriq is the first born of a family of six boys,
He was born in Rivers State, Nigeria though he hails from Akwa Ibom State in the southern part of Nigeria.
Leriq Started production and music while he was still young, he started producing at the age of 13,
Citing his love for art, his love for musical sounds and the influence of his Dad.
Leriq’s dad is a renowned stage designer and also an artist, that had a big influence on his career when he started.
In fact Leriq grew up within and inside Music and entertainment, one of his brother is a video director another a singer/dancer.
So as you can see there’s every reason for Leriq to be such a genuine talent.
Leriq Biography and Career
Leriq signed a deal with Sony Music West Africa in July, 2015.
He released a producer album in 2015, titled The Lost Sounds.
The album featured artistes such as Illbliss, Chidimma, Burna Boy, Dammy Krane, Cassper Nyovest, Wande Coal, Seyi Shay, Wizkid, Phyno, Nneka, 2face Idibia, Efya, Bez, Naeto C and Timaya.
In September, 2016 Leriq teamed up with Burna Boy to produce a new E.P. titled “Redemption”.
Songs produced by Leriq
- “Like to Party”
- “Always Love You”
- “Run My Race”
- “Pree Me”
- “Fa So LaTi Do”
- “Boshe Nlo”
- “Mary Jane”
- “Body to Body #YCD”
- “Plenty Song”
- “We On”
The Lost Sounds
- “Where You Dey (feat. Illbliss, Chidimma & OZone)”
- “Multiply (feat. LOS & Kamar Tachio)”
- “Comment Tu T’Appelle (feat. Burna Boy, Dammy Krane, Mojeed & OZone)”
- “Hell of It (feat. Kayswitch & Cassper Nyovest)”
- “Wish List (feat. Wande Coal)”
- “XtaSy (feat. Seyi Shay)”
- “All I Need (feat. Redsan & Shaydee)”
- “Say You Love Me (feat. Wizkid)”
- “Turn Up (feat. Burna Boy & Phyno)”
- “Stand Still (feat. Nneka)”
- “Answers (feat. 2Face Idibia)”
- “Show Me (feat. Efya)”
- “Let You Go (feat. Wurld)”
- “Let Me Love You (feat. BeZ & Mojeed)”
- “Nagode (feat. Naeto C & Kamar Tachio)”
- “Easy Thing (feat. Trigga Mad Tonic)”
- “Aunty (feat. Timaya)”
- “Lataba (feat. Pucado)”
- “Peace (feat. Timi Kay & Aina More)”
- “Smell of Success (feat. Show Dem Camp, Suté & Tay)”
Leriq Net Worth
We currently don’t have information about his net Worth but check back This page often as it’ll be updated with current and accurate information.
Record producer, Singer, Songwriter
Rivers State, Nigeria
If you enjoyed this article about Leriq biography, career, awards and net worth via Afrokonnect then please don’t forget to share.