2021 New York City (NYC) Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) Application Via Afrokonnect.
Applications are open for the 2021 New York City (NYC) Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP).
The NYC Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) is the nation’s largest youth employment program,
connecting NYC youth between the ages of 14 and 24 with career exploration opportunities and paid work experience each summer.
Participants for NYC SYEP 2021 have the opportunity to explore their interests and career pathways, develop workplace skills and engage in learning experiences that help in developing their social, civic and leadership skills.
ALSO CHECK OUT: United States International University Scholarship
By participating in structured project and work-based opportunities, NYC youth are better prepared for careers of the future.
New York City Summer Youth Employment Program
WHAT DOES NYC SUMMER YOUTH PROGRAM OFFER ?
SYEP will give youth a unique opportunity to explore their interest and discover new ones through:
- Career Exploration: Flex your research skills and discover new career possibilities.
- Project-Based Learning: NYC Teens aged 14—15 learn about career opportunities and make a difference in their communities through paid project-based activities
- Work Experiences: Young people aged 16–21 improve their work readiness skills and explore career pathways through paid summer jobs in a variety of industries throughout NYC
- Community Building: Our democracy needs your voice. Learn valuable skills to become an active citizen at work and in your community.
- Earn Money: Get paid to participate!
New York City Summer Youth Employment Program Application – Eligible
Young adults aged 22-24 who face employment barriers or reside in NYCHA development may be eligible for special programming.
2021 New York City (NYC) Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) Application link:
For more Information: Visit the website for 2021 Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP)