Welcome to this post about how to Apply for TY Danjuma MBA Postgraduate Scholarship for African Students in 2023 via Afrokonnect,
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides free financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top 10 leading business schools in the world as ranked by the Financial Times.
TY Danjuma MBA Postgraduate and Undergraduate Scholarship for African students in 2023
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2023 lists of the top ten schools as:
1. – Harvard Business School
2. – University of Pennsylvania: Wharton
3. – Stanford Graduate School of Business
4. – INSEAD
5. – Ceibs
6. – MIT: Sloan
7. – London Business School
8. – Columbia Business School
9. – HEC Paris
10. – University of Chicago: Booth
All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools
(as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship, regardless of their domicile.
Awarded candidates will receive their grant prior to the annual intake date for that business school.
- Queen Elizabeth Commonweal scholarship for African Students
- Higher Education Online – Degrees and Diploma
However, whilst the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship will provide additional financial support to help African student’s bridge part of the gap
and relieve some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programmes,
it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year.
To date, scholarships have been awarded to 43 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco and Togo –
Who have gone on to attend:
– Harvard Business School
– London Business School
– MIT: Sloan
– Stanford Graduate School of Business
– University of California at Berkeley: Haas
– University of Chicago: Booth
– IE Business School Madrid
– University of Cambridge: Judge
– University of Pennsylvania: Wharton
– Columbia Business School
How to apply for TY Danjuma MBA Postgraduate and Undergraduate Scholarship for African students in 2023
Please note that we have fully funded MBA students intake.
The next application process will open in June intakes.
Eligible students should email email@example.com with the following information:
– Full Name
– Full contact details
– Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
– Year of enrolment at the Business School
– Copy of offer letter from the Business School
– Copy of your CV
– And, Copy of your budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Note, the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid,
It will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage for the TY Danjuma MBA Postgraduate
Deadline: TILL FURTHER NOTICE