Wells Mountain Foundation 2022 Empowerment Education Scholarship for Developing Country Nationals via Afrokonnect.
WMF’s signature program, Empowerment Through Education (ETE),
provides undergraduate scholarships to developing country nationals to study in their home country or a neighboring country.
WMF believes it is important to educate people locally and to encourage WMF Scholars to become change agents in their local communities.
The Ideal Candidate – A student, male or female,
from a country in the developing world who:
- completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Is 35 or under on March 1, 2022
- Will be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world*
- Is pursuing his or her first bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Plans to live and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Has demonstrated his or her commitment to giving back and has volunteered prior to applying
- May have some other funds available for his or her education, but will not be able to go to pursue his or her tertiary degree without financial assistance
Scholars planning to study in the United States, Canada, Australia, UK or Western Europe will not qualify for a WMI Scholarship
How to Apply for Wells Mountain Foundation 2022 Empowerment Education Scholarship
There are two ways to apply: Online or by mailing in a completed application packet to our office.
You will be redirected to a portal where you will be asked to create a free account (username and password),
fill out information and upload documents.
We strongly suggest that you apply online as it will provide you with the opportunity to save your work and return multiple times.
File format types accpeted are: JPG, PNG, GIF, DOC, DOCX, PDF (version 10 or newer)
- WMI Scholars Program application will be available on our website.
- WMI Scholars Program application deadline.
ALSO APPLY; Japan/world Bank Graduate Scholarship