The Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment 2022 (NCS), via Afrokonnect.
Nigerian custom news – Nigeria Customs Service has opened its Recruitment Application Portal via nigeria custom website.
The Nigerian custom service will be continuing it’s recruitment process,
E-portal availability for each cadre and educational requirements are stated below;
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (Consol 08)
All applicants here must possess a Bachelors degree or higher national diploma (HND).
- Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (Consol 06)
Must possess Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
Possess Junior secondary School certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary school certificate (SSC).
After these specific dates, all the carders remain opened for applications till 24th December 2021.
- EQUIP Empowerment Program for Nigerian Youths
- Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies Overseas
How to apply for Nigerian Custom Service (NCS) 2021/2022 Supplementary Recruitment
All interested candidates are therefore advised to visit the Nigeria custom service website to apply for the Nigeria custom service job
- Step 1 – Visit https://www.customs.gov.ng
- The Step 2 – click on E-Services
- The last Step 3 – Select vacancy.
OR visit: https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Don’t forget to share this opportunity with someone, you can also share this on social media.
I also Recommend you check out: Investment Visa and Best Investment Apps for Beginners