Africa Scholarship Programme for Study at Wageningen University 2021 Apply via Afrokonnect.
Applications are open for the Wageningen University Scholarship Programme 2021/2022.
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study in Wageningen.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
The Scholarship Programme is a scholarship based on invitation.
It’s not possible to apply directly for this scholarship.
- Travel to and from Wageningen.
- Living allowance for 2 years.
- Tuition fee.
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance.
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe.
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme.
Eligibility for Africa Scholarship Programme for Study at Wageningen University
- Must be a citizen of an African country;
- You are an excellent student with a First class honours degree or a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree;
- You have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before February 1, 2021.
Africa Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 Application
In the first half of March 2021, all African students who have been unconditionally admitted to an MSc programme at Wageningen University will be assessed with regard to the Programme.
Applicants will need the following for their application:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of academic records
- English language requirements
- Statement of motivation/purpose
- Curriculum Vitae or brief personal history
For more information: Visit the webpage the Scholarship Programme for Study at Wageningen University 2021
Deadline: February 1, 2021
ALSO APPLY FOR:- Ericsson Sales Graduate Program 2021 for Nigerian Graduates