Join the Womenpreneur Digital Hub for Women in MENA Region for 2023, via Afrokonnect.
The Womenpreneur Digital Hub is looking for Ambassadors.
Join the Womenpreneur Digital Hub and be part of a dedicated mission to support women and young girls in the region.
By supporting them with your voice and actions you contribute to making a change in society!
Women make up more than half of the population in the MENA region, however women are under-represented in the labour market.
Indeed, women’s economic participation in the region only constitutes 25% which makes it the lowest in the world.
The women unemployment rate stagnates at 19% and is likely to deteriorate as COVID-19 continues to hurt the economy.
As social and economic disruption continue to emerge in the region, gender inequality is exacerbated.
Duties – Womenpreneur Digital Hub for Women in MENA Region in 2023
As ambassador you will be able to:
- Engage with our online community.
- Moderate discussions and sessions.
- Mobilize women in your community and local partners.
- Create and share content.
- Write blogs and articles.
- Share your recommendations about how to empower women.
- Promoting the Womenpreneur Digital Hub in your community and network.
- Promote our activities in your circle.
- Invite and mobilize new members.
- Attend our Monthly “Ambassador Chat”
- They provide you with a chance to increase your network, and a unique opportunity to create partnerships and collaborations with innovative thinkers and inspiring members from our community.
- Expanding your network
- Accessing a plethora of useful and informative courses on business, finance, technology, etc. offered by the online space
- Meeting experts from various fields as well as other ambassadors
- Media visibility and acknowledgement
- Share your journey with our community
- Be part of a historic movement
- Participate in the first online space dedicated to women in the MENA Region.
- Great to add on your resume!
- The chance to become a speaker at Womenpreneur Events
Eligibility – Womenpreneur Digital Hub for Women in MENA Region in 2023
- Open to women in the Middle East and North African (MENA) region
- No qualification required.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
- All nationalities and specialities in the MENA region are welcomed.
Join the Womenpreneur Digital Hub Application in 2023
To apply, click on the link below and ‘Join As An Ambassador’.
For more information : Visit Visit the website for Join the Womenpreneur Digital Hub.