Whogohost 2022 Graduate Internship job in Lagos, Apply via Afrokonnect.
Applications are now open for Whogohost Graduate Internship Program,
an intern job in lagos for a customer representative Recruitment.
Are you a smart, self-driven, fresh graduate with panache for learning opportunities on subject matters such as;
Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress and lots more in the Tech Industry?
If yes, here is an internship in lagos an opportunity for you to join our team of experts!
We are offering an opportunity to intern with Whogohost in Lagos,
where you get training opportunities and you join our Customer Support team to learn as you solve other people’s problems.
If you choose to intern with us, we will take you on the journey to develop your technical and professional skills with intense training.
Employee Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Internship in lagos
Remote (Lagos only)
Job Type: Customer Service Representative
Salary: NGN 40,000
Whogohost 2022 Graduate Internship job in Lagos Application process
Before you can apply to intern with us, you will be required to take the trainings and courses highlighted below. The learning starts now!
- Go through our website to understand the business of Whogohost
- Watch this 4-minute video to understand how websites work;
- Proceed to this link to register an account for free using your email address
- Once you have successfully registered, proceed to take the 2 courses below
- Take a screenshot when you have successfully completed the course and save
- Once you have successfully taken steps 1 – 5 above, proceed to apply for our Internship Program.
Note that you are expected to have your own laptop and access to the Internet as you would be working remotely, most of the time.
- Candidates who successfully complete the aforementioned steps will be contacted and interviewed based on the videos and courses above order of application.
Why Join the Whogohost 2022 Graduate Internship job ?
If you are wondering, the below are reasons why you should join our team:
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement – if your performance meets and exceeds required standard
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
ALSO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITIES;
- Alibaba Group eFounders Africa Fellowship Program for young African Entrepreneurs
- Rhodes Global Scholarships for Study at the University of Oxford
- DAAD Study Scholarships Program For Postgraduate Studies in Germany
- Scotland Saltire Scholarship Programme for International Students (Fully Funded)