Vital Voices GROW Fellowship 2021 Accelerator Program for Global Female Entrepreneurs.
The Vital Voices GROW Fellowship 2021 (VV GROW) is a leading global accelerator program for women owners of small and medium sized businesses.
The program includes customized business skills training, leadership development, technical assistance, and access to networks.
Through online and in-person trainings, Fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value
and put those concepts to work with action-oriented strategic plans to grow their businesses.
They amplify their role as leaders in their businesses and communities by creating jobs, stimulating long-term economic growth and producing wider social benefits.
Through the program, participants gain knowledge and skills in strategic planning, financial management, marketing, sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources and communications.
Fellows get access to valuable technical assistance and become a part of a supportive global network of women business owners, as well as the Vital Voices network.
Benefits of Vital Voices GROW Fellowship 2021
- Virtual Learning: Through a series of webinars, assignments, one-on-one and small group calls, fellows learn about core topics and assess their businesses in order to develop and implement a strategic plan for growth.
- Throughout the 12 months of virtual learning, fellows gain skills and knowledge to strengthen business operations, identify and prepare for opportunities for growth and successfully achieve long-term sustainable growth.
- Virtual Convening: Fellows participate in a 3-day online conference focused on leadership and networking.
- Through dynamic interactive sessions, fellows connect virtually with each other, program partners, Vital Voices trainers and staff, strengthening their Vital Voices global network.
- Growth Services and Support: During the year, fellows learn about various topics and resources that are critical to achieving their business growth goals.
Requirements for Vital Voices GROW Fellowship 2021
Women entrepreneurs or social entrepreneurs who:
Own a qualifying business that…
Have been operating this business for at least 3 years
Employs at least 3 full time staff including the applicant (or the equivalent of 3 full time staff in part time staff)
Generates at least US $40,000 in annual sales
Are proficient in spoken and written English
Have demonstrated leadership, key decision-making authority within their business and manage the business on an ongoing basis
Have a commitment toward making positive social impact and an interest in expanding their social impact
If you are involved in more than one business, the above criteria must apply to the business that you would like focus on during the fellowship.
Are enthusiastic about participating in a one-year business accelerator program
Are motivated to learn new skills and make changes to grow their business
Have the authority to make critical decisions in their business
Are willing to commit to working with Vital Voices to track their business growth during the program and up to
3 years afterwards by being responsive and participating in data collection activities including online surveys and phone calls
Are interested in collaborating and supporting the other women in their cohort
There is a participation fee of US $1,500. Note: The fee can be paid in installments on a schedule provided by Vital Voices.
Scholarships – Vital Voices GROW Fellowship
A limited number of need and merit-based scholarships will be available. Details will be provided in the notifications of acceptance into the program.
If you are interested in being considered for a scholarship, please note that within the application.
Fellows commit to:
Dedicate 2-7 hours per week (January – December 2021) for webinars, homework assignments and phone calls
Attend the entire 3-day virtual convening in summer 2021 (date TBD)
Submit surveys and participate in phone calls with Vital Voices
The VV GROW Fellowship is a highly competitive program that provides customized business skills training and support valued at over US $20,000 per participant.
Through the Fellowship, participants will:
• Increase their knowledge, skills, and confidence in strategic planning, financial management, marketing & sales,strategic networking, leadership, human resources, communications and other business related topics
Receive guidance, training and support from global expert business trainers and coaches
Develop valuable relationships with a group of women business leaders from around the world (VV GROW Cohort 8)
Participate in a transformative 3-day virtual convening
Receive referral(s) to business support services and other growth opportunities
Receive a certificate of program completion
• Become a member of the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network upon graduation
For More Information: Visit the webpage for Vital Voices GROW Fellowship 2021 (VV GROW) Accelerator Program
Deadline:December 15, 2020