Universal Music Creative Internship Job for Africans in 2023, Via Afrokonnect.
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world’s leading music company.
From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing,
Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.
We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles.
If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards,
including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition.
Also Check Out The:
Universal Music Creative Internship job 2023
The A Side: A Day in The Life
An enthusiastic and motivated individual is required for a twelve-month internship within the Creative Department of this renowned record label.
Primarily an administrative role, the intern will provide system and general administrative support to a busy team.
With doors open to contribute to ideating and working with the creative team in thinking up ideas for artists and their development.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Working closely with the creative director and wider team in managing briefs, documents coming in and out of the creative department
- Attending team meetings when required.
These will be a mix of creative brainstorming sessions, administrative and production
- Managing admin and budgets for film, tech and creative work when in production
- General office support: dealing with telephone/email enquiries and mail, photocopying, CD copying and booking couriers
- Keeping on top of the creative department budgets and processing invoices using Universal’s finance system, Uniport
- Researching and booking travel and accommodation for artists and staff
- Assisting with other ad hoc duties as necessary
Universal Music Creative Internship Job 2023
- An interest/leaning toward music and culture
- Passionate about music and the music industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in busy and pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and personable manner
- Previous experience with finance systems, Uniport in particular
- Has an interest in art, tech, strategy or design
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Universal Music Creative Internship Job 2023