United States International University Scholarship via Afrokonnect.
The United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) has partnered with the Mastercard Foundation in its global Scholars Program.
This initiative will offer academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world-class university education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at USIU-Africa will provide full-cost scholarships to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate degree-seeking applicants.
By the completion of their studies, scholars will be required to lead changes in their communities and contribute to meaningful transformation across the continent,
having been equipped with internationally recognized and locally applicable qualifications.
United States International University Scholarship – Eligibility
Scholars must demonstrate the following qualities:
Academic talent: They must value learning and have a personal motivation to complete their education.
Must meet the university admissions requirement as per the Kenya Commission for University Education or its equivalent.
Commitment to giving back: Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to improving their communities through previous and/or past engagements with community outreach activities.
Leadership potential: Scholars must show commitment to becoming change makers, role models, and mentors who embrace ethical leadership.
Must be interested in, and meet USIU-Africa’s admissions criteria and academic qualifications to undertake,
Also Check Out:- DeepMind Artificial Intelligence Scholarship Program
United States International University Scholarship – Benefit
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars at USIU-Africa will receive holistic support which includes:
- Tuition and functional fees;
- Laptops, books, and other learning materials;
- Reasonable accommodation and meals;
- Medical insurance;
- Transport to and from home;
- Access to leadership training;
- Access to entrepreneurial training;
- Psycho-social support, career counseling, and mentorship.
- Disability needs will be reasonably catered for.
Interested applicants can download the application forms from Here or pick the forms from the Admissions Office,
The office is located in the Main Administration building at USIU-Africa at no cost.
Submit completed application forms by email as an attachment,
Ensure that the scanned copy of the scholarship application form and all the required documents are legible and send to email@example.com
Or drop your application at Admissions Office, located in the Main Administration building at USIU- Africa,
Any queries can be directed through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +254730 116 218 or in person.
APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SEND ONLY ONE COMPLETE APPLICATION.
Important dates and deadlines:
- Release of call for applications –Thursday, March 11, 2021.
- Application Deadline – Friday, March 26, 2021.
- Review of applications –Thursday, April 1 to Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Communication to shortlisted Candidates-Monday, May 3to Friday, May 7, 2021, if you do not hear from us by this date, please consider your application not successful
- Interviews – Monday, May 10 to Friday, May 15, 2021.
United States International University Scholarship – Form Download:
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program