Shell Nigeria Tanker Programmers Recruitment 2021 for Nigerians, Apply via Afrokonnect.
Our Shared Service Centre, Shell Nigeria Business Operations (SNBO) is focused on driving operational excellence in process management with roles in Functional Operations activities.
We enable Shell Exploration and Production Companies in Nigeria to operate competitively in a dynamic business environment.
We are looking for high performing, experienced and skilled individuals with the drive to create significant business impact.
Please do not apply for more than one of the advertised roles.
Kindly apply for only one role that best suits your qualification and experience via www.shell.com/careers or www.shell.com.ng.careers.
Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.
Job Description for Shell Nigeria Tanker Programmers:
Supports Corporate Crude Oil Shipping & Export activities of Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCIN).
The position will provide support on Tanker planning activities to develop and ensure safe execution of monthly crude oil offtake programmes from Shell operated loading terminals
(BONNY, FORCADOS, SEA EAGLE & BONGA)
and 3rd party terminals with SCIN equity participation (BRASS, & ERHA FPSO).
BONNY and FORCADOS Terminals also manages the processing and export of crude belonging to Third Party Injectors (“TPI’s”)
Support build and execution of monthly Offtake Programmes, including entitlement, nomination and acceptance processes,
preparation and securing sign-off for monthly NNPC Curtailment reports Support management of Export Permits (for SCiN, JV Partners and TPI’s),
tracking compliance and escalating matters arising (e.g. shortfalls in volumes) Maintain the Energy Components (“EC”) database with relevant production, shipping and export data for all SCIN operated terminals and 3rd party terminals with SCIN equity.
You can also Check our Scholarship and Job Opportunities page.
- Avoiding “tank tops” at all SCiN operated terminals and prevent consequential production losses
- Minimize tanker delays and avoid demurrage charges.
- Ensuring a large volume of daily correspondence is tracked and appropriately responded to, requiring significant attention to detail
- Maintain good working relationships with a wide range of SCiN supporting departments, Government Agencies, JV and PSC Partners, Shell Trading and Third Parties using Company facilities.
Shell Nigeria Tanker Programmers Recruitment 2021 – Requirements
- First degree/HND in any field.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in EP/Upstream environment. Awareness of Production activities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively process significant levels of detailed information
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Previous experience related to marine operations and export documentation at the terminals, shipping agency liaison and /or working in a position which required regular contact and communications with external Government Agencies and Third-Party companies is an advantage.
- Business acumen and strong business partnering focus
- Good communication/negotiating skills.
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate information as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience on marine operations at the terminals.
For more Information: Visit the website for Shell Nigeria Tanker Programmers
Deadline: 15th February 2021
Also check Out:- Joeboy Somewhere Between Beauty and Magic Album