Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 is open and you can Apply now.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has approved the 2022 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
The Service Public Relations Officer, Mr Sunday James, disclosed this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.
The recruitment is going to be on for four weeks from the date of publication.
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate-
2. INSPECTORATE CADRE:
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate,
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified. (Hi) Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified (iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All) CONPASS 06 Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized Institution
3. ASSISTANT CADRE:
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum o’ four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths
- Immigration assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates
Statutory Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment:
- Be Nigerian by With.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Must Be free from financial embarrassment
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate
The following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat Foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye. one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf) m. Hunched back n. Obesity o. Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise In the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks of this publication through NIS portal:
Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIS IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT 2022 FOR NIGERIANS
Members of the public are advised to make use of the opportunity and apply for the exercise at the immigration portal> APPLY HERE HERE