MTN Bright Scholarship Awards 2020 for Young Ghana Undergraduate Students.
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and
Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana.
The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
As one of the Scholarship in Ghana, the MTN Foundation in Ghana is designed for Students from the 10 Regions in Ghana.
Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2020.
You must come from any of the 16 Regions of Ghana to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
These 16 regions in Ghana include Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Wa, Ho, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga.
You’re a Student from these regions, you’re welcome to apply.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple
and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
MTN Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate Students Benefits:
The MTN Scholarship in Ghana 2020 covers the cost of Tuition,
Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
MTN Bright Ghana Scholarship Awards 2020 Requirements:
The Applicant must be sure he/she has the following:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be;
- c) Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first-year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
MTN Scholarship Awards for Young Undergraduate Students
For the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana:
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana:
- A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be involved in extra curricula activities.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
To apply and For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the MTN Bright Ghana Scholarship
Deadline: May 31st 2020
SEE ALSO – Latest MTN night Plan