Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Full Scholarships in Finance for Nigerians, Funded to Alba Graduate Business School in Greece for 2023, Apply Via Afrokonnect.
Full scholarships for MBA and MSc in Finance Alba Graduate Business School,
The American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, offer for this academic year:
– Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
– One (1) full scholarship covering only tuition fees (100%) for the MSc in Finance program.
Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Alba Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
Also Check Out:- Embassy of France in Ghana Joint Master’s Degree & PhD Scholarship
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Full Scholarships in Finance for Nigerians 2023 Basic Entry Criteria:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants should apply online by registering at: http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/ and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 5th 2021 to: Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Ms Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA email@example.com