King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (kfupm), Saudi Arabia Admission/Scholarships Online Application for 2022, Apply via Afrokonnect,
The application portal for graduate admissions/scholarships (Fall 2022) at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals(kfupm), Saudi Arabia has opened.
A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field,
or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
Basic application requirement for Ph.D. Programs:
An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM,
With a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Basic application Requirement for M.B.A.:
A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent,
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.).
Minimum Requirements – King Fahd University Scholarships
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF,
Each document should be stored in a correct folder in the upload system,
Documents stored in the wrong folders will be deleted or ignored.
Along with the mandatory documents, be sure you have the NAMES and EMAIL ADDRESSES of two referees,
It will be asked during the online application in “Recommenders Information Section”.
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript],
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at KFUPM)
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above mandatory documents.
Non-mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD)
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)
- GMAT score sheet (Required for mba)
- Degree(s) Certificates
For more Information: Visit King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Website