DAAD Study Scholarships Program For Postgraduate Studies in Germany, Via Afrokonnect.
The DAAD Study Scholarships Program offer graduates the opportunity to continue their education in Germany,
With a postgraduate or continuing course of study.
The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
Benefits – DAAD Study Scholarships Program For Postgraduate Studies
In this study programme, you can complete
- a Master’s degree/postgraduate degree leading to a final qualification, or
- a complementary course that does not lead to a final qualification (not an undergraduate course)
At a state or state-recognised German university of your choice.
This programme only funds projects in the area of Design/Planning.
Other DAAD scholarship programmes are available for applicants from the field of History of Architecture or applicants with a scientific project.
Duration of the funding
Master’s degree programme:
- Between 10 and 24 months depending on the length of the chosen study programme or project
- Start: usually from 1st October of the following year after the application, or earlier if a language course is taken prior to the study programme
- The scholarships are awarded for the duration of the standard period of study for the chosen study programme (up to a maximum of 24 months). Complementary studies not leading to a final qualification
- one academic year
- Start: usually from 1st October of the following year after the application, or earlier if a language course is taken prior to the study program
- A monthly payment of 861 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the DAAD Study Scholarships
Application Deadline: open