Application is now open for the Cyprus West University International Award Turkey 2021.
The deadline for the application is 1st November 2020,
The scholarship is for Bachelors degree.
Cyprus West University is a non-profit university located in Famagusta, Northern Cyprus was established in 2015.
Also, Cyprus West University has 4 faculties, 3 schools, and it offers 18 different undergraduate and associate in English and Turkish Languages.
Additionally, Cyprus West University is recognized by YÖK, the Turkish Republic Higher Education Board and YÖDAK, The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of Northern Cyprus,
and approved by TRNC Ministry of National Education and Culture.
Eligibility for International awards
American College Testing: Minimum 21 points
General Certificate of Education (GCE): Having 2 A level or equivalent (4AS/8 IGCSE)
International Baccalaureate: Qualify for an IB diploma.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): Minimum 900/1600
All undergraduate level students will receive a 75% tuition fee scholarship in all departments.
Requirements for Cyprus West University International Award Turkey:
- Diploma and Transcript
- Also, Passport photocopy
- Likewise, Personal photo
- Start Online Submission
- Firstly, the student has to apply online and fill all the required information and upload the required documents such as Passport or ID,
- High School Diploma and Transcript with English Translation and passport size photo.
- Submit The Form
- You can submit your application by clicking below on the Apply Now Button.
- PIN Code
- After Submitting the Application Form, a popup window will appear and it will show your PIN CODE which you need for tracking your application. Meanwhile, you will receive an email and SMS includes your PIN CODE (if you can’t find it in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder).
- Application Tracking System
- To track your application and to know about the admission status, approved program and scholarship percentage, you need to login to the Application Tracking System.
- Log in to the System
- Use your email address which you submit in the form and to where the PIN code has been received.
- Admission Decision
- The Admission Committee will review your application, then the admission decision will be in the system in 2 working days, and the Conditional Acceptance Letter will be available in the system in the following day.
for more information. Visit the official Webpage of Cyprus West University International Award Turkey 2021
Deadline:1st November, 2020