Corona Virus update, prevention and how to stay safe.
The virus was first reported from Wuhan, China, on 31 December 2019.
At the moment, World health organization cannot guarantee any cure for the virus.
However, they’re working hard alongside other global experts.
Including Governments and partners to rapidly expand scientific knowledge on this new virus.
And also to track the spread and virulence of the virus.
Luckily for Nigerians, so far we haven’t recorded any death so far.
CORONA VIRUS PREVENTION
According to World health organization (WHO) the best way to prevent Corona virus is through hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals.
Watch Video below to learn more about the Corona virus: