Chevening Scholarship Program 2022/2023 for Study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded), apply via Afrokonnect.
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK,
These scholarships are fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included),
you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximising the experience of a lifetime.
You will live and study in the UK for a year,
during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
Chevening Scholarship Program 2022/2023 Eligibility
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
- This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Once submitted, applications undergo an electronic sift against our eligibility criteria,
Any applications deemed ineligible will be removed from the selection process.
Please see the list of common errors here.
A full Chevening Scholarship normally comprises:
- Payment of tuition fees (see point 1.2.a in relation to MBA fee caps).
- Economy travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only.
- An arrival allowance.
- The cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only.
- A departure allowance.
- A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required.
- A travel top-up allowance.
For More Information and for chevening application: Visit the Official Webpage of the Chevening UK Government Scholarships