Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships for International Students via Afrokonnect.
The 2021/2022 Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships The scholarships are awarded to eligible students from Asia, Latin America and Africa,
Ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees,
And AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Also Check out Our Article about: 5 Smart ways you can make money from Social Media.
Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships – Eligibility
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, Latin America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2021
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
How to Apply – Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships
If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, Latin America, or Africa,
you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master’s program to study with us.
Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, you will be contacted about your scholarship eligibility.
For More Information: