Canada scholarship 2022, Apply now to Study in Canada.
A primary objective of the scholarships offered by Canadian University Dubai is To promote the recruitment and retention of high academic achievers.
At the same, we understand the importance of difference, diversity and We do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of a great education.
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships are awarded to international Undergraduate students based on the student’s academic performance.
International To be taken at (country): Dubai, UAE.
Eligibility for Canadian University Dubai scholarships:
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
Canada scholarship 2022
Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship.
- Students can apply in successive years, but scholarships are only valid for two successive semesters, i.e. Fall and Spring. Scholarships are not valid for Summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship, provided you meet the eligibility requirements.
Canada scholarship 2022.
Selection Criteria for Canadian University Dubai scholarships:
UP TO 100% TUITION WAIVER
You should have an academic average of 98%* or above to apply.
For students renewing their scholarship, the second semester CGPA must be 3.90 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
Canada scholarship 2022
UP TO 50% TUITION WAIVER
- You should have an academic average of 95%* or above to apply.
- For students renewing their scholarship, the second semester CGPA must be 3.85 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
20% TUITION WAIVER
- You should have an academic average of 85%* or above to apply.
- This Award grants a 20% waiver on tuition only for the first semester.
10% tuition waiver (returning students only)
High school students who were granted an automatic 20% tuition waiver for their first semester at CUD and have maintained a 3.8 – 3.84 CGPA, may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on the subsequent semester.
Value of the Canada Scholarships 2022:
- 100% Tuition Waiver
- 50% Tuition Waiver
- 20% Tuition Waiver
- 10% tuition waiver (returning students only)
How to Apply For the Canada Scholarship 2022
- late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to email@example.com
Please note the following condition
- Scholarship recipients or those who qualify for a reduction in the cost of tuition may not appeal the decision of the University, or the percentage or amount of reduction assigned. The decision to grant or deny a reduction in cost is final.
Click the link Below To apply and For more Information: Visit the website for Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships