British Council Study UK GREAT Postgraduate Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 (Funded) via Afrokonnect.
If you are a citizen of Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand,
who is dreaming of studying for a postgraduate degree in the UK, but need help funding your studies – find out more about GREAT Scholarships.
GREAT Scholarships offers eight scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from eligible countries.
Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
The scholarships are jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
For the 2021-22 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions:
Anglia Ruskin University
University of Dundee
University of East Anglia
The University of Exeter
University of Glasgow
University of Kent
The University of Warwick
University College London
University of Bristol
The University of Reading
British Council Study UK GREAT Postgraduate Degree Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
ALSO SEE; Rollo Business Simulation Program
Eligibility for British Council Study UK:
- be a citizen of Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand.
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
How to Apply – British Council Study UK GREAT Postgraduate Degree Scholarship 2020/2021
- Filter the universities listed by Egypt on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the British Council Study UK GREAT Scholarships 2020/2021
Deadline: varying by institution