African Leadership Group 2021 Early Graduate Programme for Africans, Via Afrokonnect.
We are looking for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience to fill generalist roles across various functions in the group such as;
Finance, Data & Technology, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Operations, Customer Support and many more.
African Leadership Group Early Graduate Programme for Africans
The recruitment process has 4 phases:
- Online Application: Deadline: 21st May, 2021
- Initial Assignment: self-paced exercises that will allow you to reflect on your passions and values
- Area specific Assignment: tasks designed to give you a better sense of the specific role, Deadline: 21st June, 2021
- Round of interviews: calls with the team manager, Deadline 28th – 2nd July
Benefits of the African Leadership Group 2021 Early Graduate Programme
- A chance to make history
- A powerful network
- Professional development
- A talented & diverse team
- Autonomy & empowerment:
- Qualifications: Completed a Bachelor’s Degree program
- Language: Proficient in verbal and written English
- Coachability: Be willing to ask for help and embrace feedback and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Be willing to creatively define how the role objectives are met without necessarily sticking to “how it’s done’.
- Customer obsessed: Be willing to understand customer needs and work wholeheartedly to deliver against those needs.
For more Information: Visit the website for African Leadership Group 2021
ALSO APPLY; Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (Fully Funded)