Welcome to 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Mr Great Via Afrokonnect.
Nduka Patrick Chinedu better known by his stage name Mr Great is arguably one Of the Fastest Rising artiste in Nigeria right now.
Mr Great is a Nigerian recording artist, performer and Sound Engineer.
He is one of the best Multi talented artiste in the industry right now.
Mr great was Born in Abia State, which is in the south eastern part of Nigeria.
He gained instant recognition in the music Industry after the release of his first single Which He titled “Amarachukwu”.
Here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about the Nigerian Fast Rising Act “Mr Great”.
1. Mr Great was born in Abia State on the 29th of May 1987,
Then He attended Lilly international secondary school Oyibo in River state.
2. He went on to study Sociology at Ebonyi state university in 2007.
3. Mr Great debut single “Amarachukwu” was well received by his fans,
and it established him as an act to watch out for.
4. Mr Great is the Founder/CEO of Ojia Entertainment Empire, one of the Biggest Record Label in Lagos Nigeria.
Most people don’t know Mr great is the chief executive officer at the Ojia Record label,
Well now you know who is behind the Ojia Empire.
5. It may surprise to know that Mr Great didn’t started yesterday,
In fact according to a reliable source, Mr great began singing in his local church at a very Early age.
He was not only a good vocalist then but he was also a lead singer.
His desire and passion has got him to where he is today.
Now it’s time to Konnect with Mr Great on Socials;
Instagram: Mr Great
Hope you enjoyed this publication about Mr Great via Afrokonnect.
Don’t forget to share and drop a comment below.
SEE ALSO – Top 10 best music Record labels in Nigeria